The Reddy Law Firm is committed to achieving successful outcomes in cases where individual rights are threatened or harmed.
- Obtained settlement for African American manager against corporate entity in race discrimination case.
- Successfully resolved real estate dispute between buyer/tenant and seller/landlord overcoming multiple eviction proceedings, resulting in the proper contractual sale of the property to buyer/tenant.
- Successfully represented property owners in foreclosure actions against City of Buffalo, negotiating for title and possession.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of criminal charges stemming from racial profiling, overreaching by authorities and mistaken identity in City Court of Buffalo through investigation and motion practice.
- Successfully defended physical therapy clinic against employee allegations of discrimination before the New York State Division of Human Rights, resulting in dismissal of charges.
- Drafted and submitted amicus curie brief on behalf of International Municipal Lawyers Association, the New York State Conference of Mayors, the City of Niagara Falls, the City of New Rochelle, the City of Rochester, the City of Rome, the City of Syracuse, the City of Utica and the City of Yonkers in class action disparate impact and disparate treatment case.
- Regularly appointed as court evaluator in part 36 guardianship proceedings in Supreme Court of Erie County.
- Appointed by Honorable Leslie G. Foschio in federal matter involving constitutional violations of a prisoner.
- Successfully negotiated settlement before U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission for race and gender based claims of African American female Wellness Nurse.